The world myths claim that the gods were divided into two groups: one of the gods of the Earth, associated with the darkness, led by Enki and his children, Marduk and Ishtar, and one of the celestial divinities, associated with the light, led by Enlil and his son, Ninurta. Ninhursag was originally part of the first group, later passing on the Celestials side. Both divine clans were led by Anu, the master of the Universe. The two camps have been in a permanent conflict, who led to two great wars of the gods. In the beginning, Enki ruled the Earth and then it was deposed by Enlil, who ultimately had to give up the leadership to his nephew, Marduk, on Anu’s order. In order to understand who the gods really are and to find their hidden history, it is necessary not only to decode the myths but also the reports of those who claim to have come into contact with alien entities. Because their number is vast, we will see just few examples:
George Adamski said that on November 20, 1952, he met a character of a human appearance, about 1.70 meters tall, with blond hair falling on his shoulders, dressed in a brown suit. His name was Orthon and he claimed to have come from Venus with a friendly mission. Adamski was taken with Orthon’s ship on other planets, where he met many humanoids, whom he called „space brothers”. Another entity that Adamski claims to have met is Ashtar Sheran, the commander of an army of 10 or 20 million people, who has a huge space fleet of „universal peace” from the „Intergalactic Federation of Sovereign Planets”. Ashtar was 2.10 meters tall, blue-eyed, with a high forehead, a prominent chin and a light blonde hair falling over his shoulders.
In 1951, George Van Tassel established a channeling contact with the same Ashtar, the supposed commander of a space station controlled by the Council of Seven Lights from the planet Shanchea. Shortly afterward, Van Tassel established telepathic contacts with other extraterrestrial entities, such as Zoltan or Desca. He also claims that at one point he was taken aboard a space ship by an alien called Solganda.
Frank Stranges said he met the Venusian Valiant Thor in the Pentagon building, whose appearance was perfectly human, but he had soft hands as if it were not of flesh and bones and his fingers were smooth and without fingerprints. The same character was also mentioned by officer Harley Andrew Byrd who said that in March 1957, in the Alexandria area of the american state Virginia, Valiant Thor landed near the car of two police officers and asked them to take him to the Pentagon. There he talked to one of the War Minister’s deputies, then for two hours with the U.S. Vice-President, Richard Nixon. He was then hosted in a Pentagon room until March 16, 1960, when he returned to Venus.
On November 5, 1975, in Snowflake, near Heber, Arizona, forest worker Travis Walton was taken aboard a ship and examined by two types of creatures: some gray little men with big heads and huge eyes and some blonde men, with human appearance, very tall and athletic.
In 1932, Howard Menger, a sign painter, saw in a forest, on the edge of a stream, a beautiful young woman with long, blond hair, dressed in a translucent ski suit. In June 1946, Menger was taken to space by the same blonde and by two athletic men.
On a July night in 1952, in the Mojave desert area of California, maintenance engineer Truman Bethurum was invited to a ship by eight or ten 1.40 – 1.50 meters tall men. There he met the head of the expedition, Aura Rhanes, a gorgeous woman.
Aviation mechanic Orfeo Angelucci has been constantly in touch with extraterrestrial entities, which he called „space brothers”, like George Adamski and Reinhold Schmidt. In January 1953, Angelucci was spiritually transported to a planet where he met a beautiful alien named Lyra and her boyfriend, Orion.
Swiss farmer Eduard Meier declared on January 28, 1975, that he met aliens from the Pleiades star cluster. One of them, a blonde of disturbing beauty, despite the age of 400, was called Semjase.
London taxi driver George King was mentally announced on a night in May 1954 that he would become the spokesman of an „Interplanetary Parliament”. The message came from „the Cosmic Brotherhood of the Cosmic Masters”. One of these „cosmic brothers” was Lord Aetherius, a 3,000-year-old Venusian.
Betty Andreasson-Luca said that on one evening in October 1978 she had an out-of-body experience after she heard a whistle over the roof of her house. She saw many little men working around three tables on which three people were covered with sheets. In July 1986, a gray little man appeared beside her, dressed in an overall. He handled some weird devices and she left her body. Betty also noticed 2.10 – 2.20 meters tall entities, with white or blonde hair falling on their shoulders, wearing long white robes, who seemed to have some authority over the little grey ones when the two types were seen together.
Courtney Brown, a sociologist and political science professor at a university in Atlanta (Georgia, USA), has held several clairvoyance sessions, as a result of which he learned that the main race assigned to watch us is that of the grays, about 1.30 meters tall, hairless, with big and hypnotic eyes. Several times, Brown saw himself transposed into a distant land in a huge, metallic, tower-shaped building. He was told that he was at the Galactic Federation’s headquarters, an organization that unites many civilizations from our galaxy. There he noticed a lot of humanoid beings with light skin, bald heads, dressed in long shirts and white capes. He was led to a prominent character with an imposing stature and a Buddha appearance.
On October 2, 1984, at 23:45, Karen L. from Norway saw entering her room three human-looking entities, over 1.80 meters high, dressed in silver overalls. After that, there have been several contacts through automated dictation and astral projections. One of the entities she met on these trips was called Tzador.
David Paladin’s four-year-old son said that a tall men, named Itan, dressed in a white overall, abducted him with an UFO. There were many „space friends” there who were part of the Kantarian Confederation, beings who took care of the human species from immemorial times.
Ida Kannenberg believed that there was a presence in her mind named Hweig, who described himself as a messenger of the masters of the UFOs. According to Hweig, they prefer to remain invisible in order not to frighten us.
On July 4, 1989, in the Hydropark of Kiev, pensioner Vera Prokofievna, engineer Alexandra Stepanovna and her six-year-old daughter met three tall blonde men. The three told the women they were aliens, that their mission is to take people from Earth to their planet and that they would like to take them. As the women, horrified, replied that they want to stay with their families, the three said they will choose someone else and then they climbed into an UFO and left.
Between June 12 and 17, 1992, at the Massachusetts Institute of Technology (M.I.T.), one of the most famous polytechnic universities in the world, the Abductions Study Conference took place. The two presidents of the conference were professor David E. Pritcard, specialist in Atomic and Molecular Physics, physicist at M.I.T. from 1968 and winner of few prestigious international awards, and professor John E. Mack, a 20-year psychiatric professor at the Harvard Medical School in Cambridge and former director of the psychiatric section of the same university hospital. At the conference also attended Thomas Bullard, professor David Jacobs, Budd Hopkins, Jenny Randles, John S. Carpenter and other prestigious UFOs investigators. The researchers studied about 2,000 rigorously examined cases. In the attached reports, most of the victims said they were abducted by UFOs and then examined by gray creatures, 1 – 1.3 meters tall, with thin limbs, telepathic features, enormous skulls and huge black eyes. Quite often, there are also tall visitors, with blond or white hair, with white, long and shining robes. They appear in groups of two, three or four, surrounding the abducted.
Most of the ones abducted or contacted claim that there are two types of entities: the little gray ones, with big heads and eyes, and the tall white ones, with long blond or white hair. Often the two breeds are seen together, suggesting the possibility of a collaboration between them. Although they are the most common, the gray ones seams to be subordinate to the tall ones. Therefore, if the blondes are the true leaders, we will deal with them for the time being.
p style=”text-align: justify;”>What do the entities considered gods by our ancestors look like? From the testimonies of those who claim that they had third-degree encounters, the gods / aliens are humanoids, tall, white-skinned and blue eyed with blond or white hair. Unsurprisingly, the ancients perceived them the same. Throughout the world, the gods were very tall. An example of this is the bas-relief discovered in the Sumerian city of Sippar, more than 5,500-year-old, which depicts three people standing in front of the giant god Shamash. For the Greeks, the titans and their brothers, the giants, were immense. Asar (Osiris) of the Egyptians was nearly five meters tall. The leader of the Roman pantheon, Iupiter, was called „Optimus Maximus”, i.e. „the Greatest” or „the Highest”. Giant gods are also found in Central and South American legends, where they were believed to have built cities and pyramids. In fact, the giants are met in all cultures, most of them being gods or descendants of the gods. The epithets „His Majesty” or „His Heighness”, applied to the monarchs (traditionally considered descendants of divinities), were originally used for the gods, indicating their giant stature.
The skin color of the gods was almost always white. Like that they are described in legends and graphical representations. There are, however, some exceptions. For the Egyptians, Asar (Osiris) was green or black, Sutah (Seth) was red, Ra was yellow, Amun was blue and Sebek green. Some Indian gods are also red or black. But these colors do not symbolize their skin colour, but the elements that these deities represent. Red is the color of the fire, the blue of the water or the sky, the yellow is the color of the Sun, the green of the vegetation, etc. Most myths say that the demigods, the children of the gods and earthlings, had white skin, no doubt a characteristic inherited from their divine parents. An example of this is found in the story of Noah’s birth, described in the Book of Hanok (Enoch). Because Noah had white skin (unlike the rest of the people), his father thought he was the son of an angel. Therefore, if any child of the gods had white skin, no matter the color of his mortal parent, we can easily deduce that the god who gave the predominant gene had white skin. Let us not forget that Hitler considered the Aryan race to be superior to all the others because it was the race of the ancient gods.
From the Sumerian drawings we can not figure out the hair color of the gods, but we can deduce it. The first men were called „the black heads”, an allusion to the color of their hair. This term indicates a comparison. As the only beings of those times were the men and the gods, it means that these ones were compared. If the gods were dark-haired, like the humans, they would all have been called „the black heads”. But as the epithet only applies to the humans, it mean that the gods had a different hair color, most likely opposite, which is white or blond. The Scandinavian gods were long-haired blonds too. The God that the biblicals Hanok and Y’hez’el had seen had long white hair. Zeus and Poseidon of the Greeks or Iupiter and Neptun of the Romans were also represented with long and white hair. Quetzalcoatl in Central America was blonde with white skin. In most religions, the gods almost always had long hair, at least to the shoulders. Of course there are exceptions: some of them, very few, had short hair and one Sumerian was bald. A difference between the aliens of today and the gods from the past is the beard that the ones from the past had, but it is missing to the ones of today. There is an explanation also for this: because the beard indicates the old age, the bearded gods were the old ones, the first to come to Earth; those later arrived, being younger, were represented without beards, to be distinguished from the first deities.
Besides the tall stature, the white skin, the blue eyes and the long hair, the gods had another predominant physical feature: the beauty. Howard Menger’s blonde alien, Truman Bethurum’s Aura Rhanes, Orfeo Angelucci’s Lyra or Eduard Meier’s Semjase have been described as gorgeous. Lucifer was considered in Christianity the most beautiful angel. In the Egyptian Book of the Dead, one of Asar’s epithets is „The Beautiful One” and the god Ptah was called by the Egyptians „The One with a Beautiful Face”. Aphrodite for the Greeks, Hathor for the Egyptians, Inanna for the Sumerians, Ishtar for the Babylonians, Freyja for the Scandinavians and generally all the goddesses of love were of a ravishing beauty. In a Greek legend, Prince Paris had to choose the most beautiful goddess between Aphrodite, Hera and Athena, which proved to be an extremely difficult mission judging only by physical criterias; because all three were incredibly beautiful, the young man chose only according to the gifts they offered him. Dumuzi for the Sumerians or Tammuz for the Babylonians was also imagined as a handsome young man like the Greek Adonis. Among the many epithets of the Indian Krshna is „Shyamasundara”, which mean „The Beautiful Dark”. Apollon of the Greeks and the Romans was so beautiful that he had many lovers, women and even men. Ares, called Mars by the Romans, was tall and beautiful. The gods of the Greeks (and not just them) chose their wives by beauty; so Zeus chose Hera, the most beautiful of his sisters, and Hades chose Persephone, his gorgeous niece. The Romanian national poet, Mihai Eminescu, portrays in The Vesper poetry a being called Hyperion, „with soft golden hair”, descended from heaven to join a mortal. The chosen one, named Catalina, was impressed by his beauty: „Oh, you are beautiful as an angel shown in a dream”. It is also worth noting that Hyperion was the name of one of the Greek titans, the first gods on Earth. Last but not least, we recall the biblical episode of the destruction of Sodom, in which two angels awoke the sexual appetite of the inhabitants of the city. Undoubtedly, this happened because of their beauty. Indeed, in Christianity, Judaism and Islam, the angels are beings with an unparalleled beauty.
Once we have discovered what the gods look like, we need to find out how their society is organized. George Adamski spoke of a „Intergalactic Federation of Sovereign Planets”, which has a huge fleet of „universal peace” and an army of 10-20 million people, led by Commander Ashtar Sheran. For George Van Tassel, Ashtar was the commander of a space station controlled by „the Council of Seven Lights”. George King came into contact with „the Cosmic Brotherhood of the Cosmic Masters”, becoming the spokesman of an „Interplanetary Parliament”. Professor Courtney Brown saw the Galactic Federation’s headquarters, an organization that unites many civilizations from our galaxy. David Paladin spoke of „space friends” who were part of the Kantarian Confederation. To Bill Hermann, his abductors told him they were part of a network that has long been watching us. Commander Soltec confessed to Richard Miller that he came from the planet Centurus, which is part of an „Universal Confederation” of more than 680 planets. Others talked about the „Ra Union”, which has patronized the ancient Egyptians. Ra, one of the entities that Lab Nine was in contact with, said that Terra is protected by „the Council of Saturn”, consisting of 9 members and 24 guardians. One of the Lab Nine’s members, Hurtak, claimed that our solar system is governed by „the Council of the Nine”, which answer to „the 70 Brotherhoods of the Great White Brotherhood”. According to all these statements, the visitors do not come from an isolated planet but are part of an organization that unites many civilizations, a „network”, „federation” or „confederation” led by an Interplanetary Parliament or a Council. Even if they are more technologically advanced than us, their clothes and titles indicate rather a feudal society, not a modern one similar to ours. Although they want to seem a democratic society led by a parliament, some clues suggest that things are not exactly like that. That Council (of the Seven Lights, of the Nine, of Saturn, etc.) indicates a gathering of counselors similar to those of the royal courts. Although most visitors wear ski-like tight outfits, it looks like these are just the flying equipment, because on their planets most of them are dressed in robes or long shirts. Professor Courtney Brown even claimed to have met an important character who looked like Buddha. And these costumes are similar to those we, the earthlings, worn hundreds of years ago. George King’s „cosmic brothers” are considered to be „the masters of space”, as reflected in the title of Master Aetherius, with whom King maintained a regular contact. The entity with which Ida Kannenberg often communicated claimed that it was sent by „the masters of the UFOs”. In a democratic society, led by a parliament, government or president, there is no title such as „master”. But in a feudal one, it is. Sara, one of Professor John E. Mack’s patients, claimed under hypnosis to have seen a being named Mengus sitting on a throne made of a silver metal. There is no doubt that Sara could have made the difference between a throne and a chair or an armchair, and a throne suggest a monarchy. Therefore, if their society is feudal, it is most likely led by a monarch. As they speak of an organization made up of many planets and civilizations, we can see that the most suitable name for it is not „Federation” or „Confederation”, but „Empire”. And an empire can only be led by an emperor. Why do the gods / aliens hide this detail? Most likely, fearing people’s reluctance to this form of government. Superior beings than us at least technologically, coming to Earth to establish a connection between our world and theirs, could try to include us into their empire. Monarchy, in its essence, is a form of dictatorship, which would make it clear that if we accepted it, we would become the servants of the emperor, like the rest of the worlds of his empire. But if they seem to be part of a democratic society, they let us the illusion of preserving our planetary independence. Thus, they will seem to us allies, partners or neighbors, not conquerors. But no lie can stand forever.
The monarchical organization of the gods’ society it is clear in the Sumerian mythology, where the great gods were assigned a number. Although the researchers do not know their meaning and prefer to call them „magical numbers”, in reality they are the ranks of the great gods. Half of the 12 „magical numbers” (60, 50, 40, 30, 20 and 10) were reserved for men and the rest (55, 45, 35, 25, 15 and 5) for women, as can be seen in the table below:
|40||Grand Prince||35||Grand Princess|
The 12 noble titles were reserved only for the great Anunnaki gods („The Noble Men of Heaven and Earth”). They were only seven, but the Sumerians invented few alter-egos of some of them to occupy all 12 positions. For example we have Nanna, Enki turned into Enlil’s son, and Ishkur, Enlil becomed Nanna’s son. A god could hold several ranks (but only one at a time), as was the case of Marduk, who had the rank 20 initially and 50 after receiving the throne of the Earth. The decoding of the myths allowed us to identify the main gods, so we can correctly assign them the „magical numbers” or the noble ranks.
An / Anu, the supreme leader, had the number 60. The title „lugal kurkurra” („ruler of the lands”) proves that he was the ruler of several realms, not just of one. The Sumerian myths portray him as the ultimate source of authority both in the realm of the gods and on Earth. As many kingdoms / realms / worlds form an empire, the number 60 can only represent the title of Emperor. In his honor, the Sumerians invented in the 3rd millennium BC the sexagesimal numeral system (based on number 60), which other ancient peoples have taken it over. 60 is the number of the minutes in one hour, the number of the seconds in a minute and the number of the minutes in a degree in Geometry. Each angle of an equilateral triangle measures 60 degrees. In mathematics, 60 is a semiperfect number but also a perfect unit number. 60 years marks the anniversary of the diamond wedding in a marriage as well as a Chinese sexagenarian cycle.
55 was the number assigned to An’s consort, called Antum by the Akkadians, which is the title of Empress.
Enlil, the ruler of the Earth and An’s right hand, had the number 50 or the title of King. Besides, the Mesopotamians even called him „the King of the Earth”. When Marduk became the leader of the planet, replacing Enlil, he was given 50 names according to the Babylonian mythology. Meaning that he was given the number 50 or the title of King. In the honor of this rank, 50 was one of the most used numbers in Antiquity. For example, 50 is the number of years in a jubilee, in Kabbalah there are 50 gates of wisdom and 50 of impurity and Genesis, the first biblical book, has 50 chapters.
In mathematics, 45 is the sum of all digits. In the Sumerian myths, when Ninhursag became Enlil’s wife, she received the title of Ninlil and the number 45, the rank of Queen.
Enki had the number 40, that is the next rank, the one of Grand Prince. Indeed he was called „Prince” by our ancestors, regardless of the culture they were part of. As a sign of respect for their god’s father, the Jews used often Enki’s rank in the Bible. For example, the Flood lasted for 40 days and 40 nights; the Israeli spies have explored the Canaan for 40 days; Sha’ul, Dawid, Shelomo and Yeho’ash reigned for 40 years; the Israelites wandered in the desert for 40 years; Mosheh ran from Egypt at the age of 40, returned after 40 years to take his people out and died after another 40; Mosheh spent three periods of 40 days and 40 nights on Mount Sinai; Iesous spent 40 days in the desert and ascended to heaven 40 days after his resurrection.
When she was Enki’s wife and she was carrying the titles of Ninki or Damkina, Ninhursag had the rank of Grand Princess, which is the number 35.
In the Sumerian mythology, Nanna, Enlil’s first son, had the number 30 or the title of Prince. In fact Nanna, the god of the Moon, was an Enki’s alter ego. As he could not hold two ranks at the same time, the title really belonged to Ninurta, truly the first son of Enlil. The Nanna character was assigned the number 30 just because it represents the number of days the Moon is making a complete rotation around the Earth.
Formally, Ningal („The Great Lady”), Nanna’s wife, had the number 25, the title of Princess. Unofficially, the title was that of Ninurta’s wife, Nintinugga / Bau.
20 was the number of Utu, the son of Nanna / Enki, none other than Marduk. 20 is the title of Duke, one of the highest noble ranks. The dukes were usually relatives of a sovereign family, which is also the case of Marduk. In the Germanic tribes, the dukes were the rulers of the troops during the wars; the myths of the world claim that Marduk led his father’s army during the Second War of the Gods.
Number 15, that is the rank of Duchess, belonged to Inanna, the sister of Utu / Marduk, none other than Ishtar of the Babylonians.
Numbers 10 and 5 or the ranks of Count and Countess were assigned by Sumerians to Ishkur and Ninhursag. But we saw that Ishkur was actually Enlil, so he had the number 50, and Ninhursag had the ranks 45 and 35 depending on the group she was part of. Therefore, the last two titles in the list of the 12 were attributed to other deities. The Count was often an honorary title, granted to someone by a monarch for the services rendered. Often, only the title was granted without feudal domains. The only gods that could have held these titles are Nabu, the son of Marduk, and his wife Tashmetum. From myths we know that Nabu did not owned a domain, he just took care of Enlil’s after the Flood. The myth of Adapa also says that Anu offered him a reward for his services, which could explain his noble rank, though he was not one of the great gods.
Numerology has been an important part of mysticism since ancient times, although its secrets have always been reserved only for the initiates, while the masses received only stories. And the initiates knew that the important numbers symbolized deities.
– The number 1 represents a single divinity, usually the supreme one.
– 2 is a couple of gods, as for example The Divine Twins present in many religions.
– The number 3 signifies a ruling trinity, such as the Vedic trinity (Varuna, Indra and Mitra), Trimurti of Hinduism (Brahma, Vishnu and Shiva), the Holy Trinity in Christianity (Father, Son and Holy Spirit), the Sumerian triad (An, Enlil and Enki) or the Babylonian one (Ea, Marduk and Ishtar).
– 4 symbolizes a divine family, consisting of parents and children, like Enki’s, along with his sister and wife, Ninhursag, and their children, Marduk and Ishtar.
– Besides being the last rank of the 12 of the great gods and the least important, the number 5 had another significance. In most cultures the gods were equated with heavenly bodies. The Mesopotamian peoples counted the planets of our solar system from the outside to the Sun. The five-ray star represents the 5th planet, Jupiter, and the deity it was associated with – Enlil. That is why the god was sometimes equated with the number 5.
– The hexagram or the six-ray star is just the 6th planet of our solar system, Mars, associated with the Sumerian Martu, called Marduk by the Babylonians. The ancient initiates have equated this god with the number 6, which is also seen in Hebrew mysticism, where 6 represents Yahweh, the god of the Jews.
– Because Terra is the 7th planet of our solar system, it has been symbolized by a seven-ray star, and the number 7 signifies the Earth.
– 8 is the number of Venus, the 8th of our solar system (which was represented as an eight-ray star), and implicitly of the goddess associated with Venus, which is Ishtar.
– The nine-ray star symbolizes the 9th planet, Mercury. Therefore, the number 9 represents the deity associated with the closest planet to the Sun: Nabu, the son of Marduk.
– 12 is one of the most common numbers of the world’s cultures. For example, we find 12 Olympian gods and 12 primordial Titans to the Greeks, as well as 12 labours of Herakles, 12 apostles of Iesous in Christianity, 12 ranks of the Anunnaki gods in Mesopotamia, 12 months of the year, 12 signs in the Western and Chinese zodiacs, 12 sons of Surya in Hinduism, 12 sons of Odin in the Scandinavian mythology, 12 imam successors of Muhammad in Shiite Islam, 12 Israeli tribes and 12 sons of Ya’aqob in Judaism, 12 battles against the Saxon invaders and 12 rebel princes defeated by King Arthur in the British legends, etc. The use of this number throughout the world, especially in connection with the gods, indicates its great importance. What is its hidden meaning? Marduk was equated with the number 6 by his followers. When he received the throne of the Earth, according to the Babylonian myths, he became superior to all the gods except his father, Ea / Enki, who kept an equal position. If Marduk was 6, a god equal to him would be also 6, so 12 (6 + 6) represents the two of them together. This joining was also symbolized by the number 66 (two 6 gods joined) when it was about them as parts of a divine trinity (in which there was also Ishtar), 66 being also the number of percentages of the two deities in that trinity. In contexts where there was no trinity, Marduk and Enki were symbolized by the number 12, but the initiates used here also a small artifice. The first number is 1 and the last 2, so 12 was used when the first god, Enki (the father), was in charge. When Marduk became the clan leader, number 12 was reversed and turned into 21, so the first was number 2, the second god (the son).
– The Hebrew Alphabet consists of 22 letters. Because the 22nd letter is the last, for the Jews the number 22 is the end.
– 33 is one of the most important numbers of freemasonry. At the orders of the 33rd president of the United States, 33rd degree mason Harry S. Truman, the Americans tested the first atomic bomb at Jornada del Muerto in New Mexico on the 33rd parallel north. The same president launched the two atomic bombs in Japan at equal distances from the 33rd parallel north, Hiroshima on the 34th parallel north and Nagasaki on the 32nd. Roswell, New Mexico (USA), the famous place where an UFO crashed in 1947, is on the 33rd parallel north. At the opposite side of the Earth, on the same parallel, there is Mount Hermon, where the Book of Hanok claims that the Watchers of Azazel have descended on Earth. Sadam Hussein’s nuclear reactor, Osiraq, was on the 33rd parallel. Its coordinates (33,123 N, 44,313 E) conceal the number 666 (3 + 3 = 6; 1 + 2 + 3 = 6; 4 + 4 + 3 + 1 + 3 = 15); the name Osiraq is composed of Osiris + Iraq. In 1963, close to the 33rd parallel north, John Fitzgerald Kennedy was shot in Dealey Plaza, the place of the first Masonic Temple in Dallas. Date of the President’s death, November 22, indicates the same number (22 + 11 = 33). In 1968, Robert Kennedy, the former president’s brother, was assassinated in Los Angeles, near the 33rd parallel north and next to a Masonic temple. Christians believe that 33 is the year when the Jews crucified Iesous and the number of the miracles he made. In addition, it is the age at which Alexandros Makedon died, by the will of the gods, because he dared to invade India. 33 is also one of the Ku Klux Klan symbols (K is the 11th letter of the alphabet, 3 times K = 33). 33, in percent, represents a third of a whole. The most important trinities are the divine ones and the number 33 symbolizes only one third, that is a single god. Taking into account that this number is of particular importance to Freemasons, the logic suggests that 33 is their god, Yahweh / Marduk. Whom in Babylon was indeed a part of a trinity, along with his father and sister. In fact, the modern numerology consider 33 as the numerical representation of the Star of Dawid (the six-ray star), that is the representation of the god symbolized in this form.
– In ancient Rome, 42 was the minimum age required to be a consul. In the Kabbalah tradition, 42 is the number by which Yahweh created the Universe. Considering the letter A as the number 1, B = 2, C = 3, etc., the sum of the letters of the Big Bang is 42. 42 is also the answer to the supreme question of life, universe and everything else provided by the Deep Thought supercomputer. Chapter 42 of Tao Te Ching, one of the most important Chinese classical texts, explains the birth of the Universe. In the Talmud it is written that the divine name of 42 letters is the greatest of all mysteries; these 42 letters contain the names of all ten sephiroths. In the Japanese tradition 42 is a bad number, because when its two digits are pronounced separately („shi ni” = „four two”) it also means „death”. According to the Mesopotamian tradition, the surface of the Babel Tower occupied 42 agrarian measures. In the Egyptian Book of the Dead it is said that there were 42 judges of the dead in the underworld, in the Double Room of Ma’at; these gods and goddesses addressed 42 questions to the deceased and the god Djehuty (Thoth) noted the answers. There were also 42 principles of Ma’at, the personification of truth, order and justice, and 42 books of her husband, Djehuty. In addition, the ancient Egypt was divided into 42 districts, called nomes. The connection between the number 42 and Egypt is found also in the Bible. In chapter 42 of Genesis, Ya’aqob sent ten of his sons to Egypt to buy wheat; they met there their brother, Yosep, who became the visier of Egypt. In chapter 42 of the Book of Yirmiyahu, Yahweh threatens the Jews to strike them with wars, plagues and famines if they want to return to Egypt. According to Evangelist Matthaios, from Abraam / Abraham to Iesous there are 42 generations (it is also worth mentioning that the evangelist bears a name derived from the one of the Egyptian goddess Ma’at) and Evangelist Loukas believed that from David / Dawid to Iesous had passed 42 generations. The Book of Iyyob (Job) has 42 chapters, 42 people from Bethazmavet returned from Babylon to Israel (Ezra 2:24), two bears killed 42 children who were cursed by the prophet Elisha (2 Kings 2:24), three years and six months (42 months) lasted the famine in the time of Elijahu (Gospel of Loukas 4:25) and the Beast will reign on Earth for 42 months (Revelation 13:5). Each page in the Gutenberg Bible has 42 rows. The city of Jerusalem has a surface of 42 square miles. In the Western Hermetism, 42 is the sum of the values of the real spheres 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 and 9 (1 and 2 are considered ways of existence and 10 is the completation of what we see from our sphere, which is 11), each representing one aspect of the supreme Divine body through which he observes the world. The sum of the squares of each of these numbers is 216 or 6 x 6 x 6, which is the number of the Beast in The Book of Revelation. Coincidentally or not, Moammar Gaddafi was killed by N.A.T.O. after ruling Libya for 42 years. 42 represent the rank 30 plus the number 12, which are Enki and Marduk treated as a whole who has the rank of Prince.
– The calendars of the Central American peoples (Mayans, Aztecs, Toltecs, etc.) were based on 52-year cycles. This Great Sacred Cycle was established by the Feather Snake Quetzalcoatl / Kukulcan, who told his subjects that he would return to the end of a 52-year cycle. Currently, the Mexico’s country code is 52. The Mayan solar calendar was identical with the Egyptian one. This calendar, with 52 weeks of 7 days, was given to the Egyptians by the god Djehuty (Thoth), the same Quetzalcoatl of the Mesoamericans. For the Egyptians, 52 was a magical number associated with the same god. The sides of the three pyramids of Giza are inclined at an angle of about 52 degrees. The Great Pyramid was considered by the Egyptians the work of Djehuty. Some thought the pyramids of Giza were his grave, his son’s and his daughter’s. 52 represents the rank of 40 plus the number 12, which are Enki and Marduk occupying together the rank of Grand Prince.
– As I have said already, Marduk was symbolized by the number 6. His father, Enki, was equal with him, therefore he was also regarded as a 6. Their association was symbolized by the number 12 usually and by 66 when it was about them as parts of a divine trinity, 66 being the number of percentages of these two deities in that holy trinity. Thus we can understand the importance of this number for the Freemasonry.
– 72 is the number of the hours in three days. In Geometry, the outer angles of a regular pentagon measure 72 degrees each. The room temperature is considered to be 72 degrees Fahrenheit. The life span of an ovule is 72 hours. On average, the heart of an resting adult beats 72 times in a minute. 72% of the human body is made of water. The Earth Axis moves one degree every 72 years. According to historian Plutarchus, the god Sutah (Seth) was assisted by 72 acolytes to close Asar (Osiris) in a box. In other Egyptian myth, to help the goddess Nut to give birth, Djehuty played dices with the Moon and won every 72nd day of the year. Also in Egypt, the embalming of the dead lasted 72 days. In Kabbalah, Yahweh has 72 names. In the Gospel of Loukas, Iesous sent 72 apostles to announce his arrival (10:1). In Alexandria, 72 Jews translated the Torah into Greek, giving birth to the Septuagint. In the Qur’an it is written that 72 Muslims fought in the Battle of Badr. 72 is the number of martyrs who fought alongside Imam Hussain at Karbala, but also the number of virgins who await the martyrs in Heaven. In The Lesser Keys of Solomon it is said that there are 72 demons. According to the Zohar, the ladder Ya’aqob saw in a dream had 72 steps. Chinese philosopher Kong Fuzi (Confucius) had 72 disciples. According to a tradition, before the destruction of the Tower of Babel there were 72 languages on Earth. In Angkor, the capital of the Khmer Empire, 72 temples were erected. In astrology, the equinox point goes through an ecliptic degree in 72 years. 72 signifies rank 60 plus the number 12, which are Enki and Marduk as Emperors. Given that this episode did not took place yet, it represents the ultimate goal of these two deities: the overthrow of An and their crowning as the supreme beings of the Universe.
To decipher the true history of the Earth, we must understand the symbolism used by our ancestors, which is not just about numerology. The divine symbols had secret meanings, hidden to ordinary people, reserved only to the initiates in the mysteries of the gods. Here are some of them:
– The sun-god, present in most cultures, signifies the function of a divine ruler. Just as the Sun is at the center of the solar system, with the planets orbiting around it, the ruling divinity is in the midst of the other gods that „orbitate” around him. This is best observed in the Egyptian mythology where Ra, the sun god, was the head of the pantheon. Although Egyptologists have tried to translate the name of the god in different ways, its true meaning is found in Sumerian, where „ra” has the meaning of „ruler”. Therefore, the Egyptians called the head of their pantheon „The Ruler”, assigning him the function of the sun-god.
– The shepherd god or king has the same meaning as the sun-god, which is the ruler. Just as the shepherd lead his flock, the god or the king is leading his „flock” of subjects. That is why the Egyptian Pharaohs had as royal symbols not only the scepter, but also the shepherd’s crook. The Egyptian shepherd-gods Asar and Andjety, Dumuzi of the Sumerians or Tammuz of the Babylonians were different aspects of the Sumerian Enki, the first divine ruler of our planet.
– The bull-god is also a divine ruler. But besides the leading position, he also has the fertilizer role. The bull-god was considered the creator god at the head of the pantheon. As an example, the leader of the Ugaritic pantheon, El, was a bull-god. Also Baal, his nephew, who took the throne later.
– The ram-god has the same meaning as the bull-god, that is the leader of the flock and the creator. It is possible that the distinction between the ram-gods and the bull-gods appeared in the ancient Egypt. As the Egyptians were livestock breeders, their supreme god could only be a bull, contrary to the hyksos shepherds, whose deity had the appearance of a ram.
– In most cultures the gods were equated with heavenly bodies. Our ancestors saw the gods coming from the sky and heading towards the sky. Because only the stars and the planets were visible on the sky, the logic told the ancients that the gods could only be those heavenly bodies. For this reason, the planets still bear the names of some gods today. A good example is the Book of Hanok, in which the angels are considered stars (the fallen ones are falling stars) and humans, animals. In the hidden symbolism, the number of rays of a star represents the number of the planet equated with a god, counting from the outside to the Sun. The four-ray star is Saturn, the 4th planet in our solar system, the five-ray star is Jupiter (the 5th planet), the six-ray is Mars (the 6th planet), the seven-ray is the Earth, the eight-ray is Venus and the nine-ray star is Mercury. Often the star was replaced by a circle surrounded by dots, their number having the same meaning as the number of the rays. I do not believe there are any researchers who do not recognize that the eight-ray star was in many cultures the symbol of the goddess of love, identified with the planet Venus, the 8th of our solar system.
– The cross is one of the most widespread ancient symbols. In the Sumerian cuneiform writing, the sky was represented by a cross. In many ancient cultures the Earth was illustrated by a circle. The Ankh or the Egyptian cross, which has the shape of a cross with a circle above, represents the connection between heaven and Earth. The cross inscribed in a circle, also a symbol commonly found on the surface of the Earth, signifies a place where Heaven and Earth merge or, more precisely, where the spiritual and material worlds merge.
In all the world religions the gods were divided into two groups. In the secret doctrine reserved for the initiates, Enki’s group was considered evil and that of Enlil good for mankind. The two divine families have been symbolized in various ways, always opposite. Here are some of them:
– The light is the symbol of good and the darkness of evil. That’s why Enki’s group was associated with the darkness and that of Enlil with the light.
– The day and the night, characterized by light and darkness, became symbols of the good and the evil. Thus, the Sun was the symbol of the Enlil’s gods and the Moon, the brightest celestial body of the night, of those of Enki. For this reason Marduk, who was originally considered the son of Enlil, was the god of the Sun in many religions. After being declared Enki’s son and passed on his father’s side, Marduk lost his association with the Sun and the Jews called him Yahweh, „He who became the Moon”.
– The right and the left are also symbols for the good and the evil. The Mesopotamian myths claimed that, in the Council of the Gods, Enlil sat at the right of the Emperor Anu and Enki on his left. The same significance also occurs in Christianity, where it is said that Iesous sits at the right of the Father in the Kingdom of Heaven.
– For our ancestors there was a clear distinction between the two families of gods. Those led by Anu and Enlil were the gods of Heaven, and those of Enki and Marduk, the gods of the Earth. That’s why the snake has become the symbol of the earthly divinities and the bird (usually the hawk or the eagle) of the celestial ones. The battle of the snake-gods and the bird-gods is found in many ancient religions such as, for example, the one between Ra and the great serpent Apep (Apophis) in Egypt or the one between the eagle and the serpent in the Sumerian myth of Etana.
– Also the cardinal points had hidden meanings. The North, which is the top or the sky, was associated with the celestial deities and the South, the lower, with the earthly ones. The East is the right or the good, while the West, the left, signifies the evil. Thus, in some cultures we encounter deities of the West or of the East, suggesting their allegiance to one of the two divine families. For example, in ancient Egypt, one of Asar’s (Enki’s) epithets was „The first of those of the West” which Inpu, his son, also wore. Also in Egypt it was believed that the Sun had three names: Atem or Atum at sunrise, Ra or Re at noon and Khepri or Khepra at sunset. But Heliopolitan priests knew it was not a divinity with three names, but three sun-gods (rulers). The Sun in the central position, Ra, is An in the Council of the Gods. Atum from the Est is the god on his right, Enlil, and Khepri from the West – the one on the left, Enki.
Why did the ancients use symbolism? Everything in the Universe emits vibrations, whether we are talking about a word, a thought or an action. These vibrations can influence to a certain extent the human subconscious in a positive or a negative way. Also, the symbols emit vibrations that act on the subconscious. For this reason there are lucky numbers for some or unlucky ones for others. Those who know the hidden meanings of the symbols use their power to obtain various benefits depending on how the vibrations of each symbol act on the human subconscious. Because of this power the symbolism has always been kept away from the common man, being reserved only for the initiates.
In conclusion, we found that Enki’s snake-gods, earthly divinities (Igigi for the Sumerians), had the Moon symbol and were associated with evil, darkness, night, left side, South and West and Enlil’s bird-gods, celestial deities (Annunna in Sumer), had the Sun as a symbol and were associated with good, light, day, right side, North and East. Thus, after we have decoded the symbols of the gods and found the details of their organization and their physical appearance, we can try to find out their true nature, one of the best kept secrets of the gods.