After learning about the main events that happened on Earth prior to the Deluge, it is time to try to establish the time periods in which they occurred. Vital information for this comes from the Sumerian King List. If the Deluge took place around 30,000 BC, the period of the reigns of the ten kings, according to the Sumerian tablets and the writings of Berossus, is as follows:
|462.000 B.C.||Alulim / Aloros||Eridu|
|426.000 B.C.||Alalgar / Alaparos||Eridu|
|415.200 B.C.||Enmenluanna / Amelon||Bad-tibira|
|368.400 B.C.||Enmengalanna / Ammenon||Bad-tibira|
|325.200 B.C.||Dumuzi / Daonos||Bad-tibira|
|289.200 B.C.||Ensipadzidanna / Amempsinos||Larsa|
|253.200 B.C.||Enmenduranna / Eudorachos||Sippar|
|188.400 B.C.||Ubara-Tutu / Megalaros||Shuruppak|
|123.600 B.C.||Sukurlam / Opartes||Shuruppak|
|94.800 B.C.||Ziusudra / Xisouthros||Shuruppak|
|30.000 B.C.||The Deluge|
Do these dates represent the periods of the reigns of these kings, or their lifetimes? Were there really ten rulers? We know that the first and fifth, Alulim and Dumuzi, are the leader of the Watchers, Enki. And the seventh and tenth, Enmenduranna and Ziusudra, are the same character, known as Enoch in Hebrew mythology and Nabu in Babylonian mythology. Therefore, there cannot be ten kings. But why did the ancients create a list of ten kings and the exact lengths of their reigns if there are not ten rulers? Because behind these periods of „reign”, our ancestors concealed the most important events of the Earth. Thus, the beginning of Alulim’s reign (462,000 BC) represents the year of the Divine Twins’ banishment from the Garden of the Gods, i.e. the moment when Enki and Ninhursag became the rulers of the entire planet. The beginning of Alalgar’s reign (426,000 BC) represents the birth of Enlil or his arrival on our planet. Alalgar is the equivalent of the second biblical patriarch, Seth, who in the Septuagint bears one of the names attributed by the Greeks to Enlil. The reign of Enmenluanna (415,200 BC) is equivalent to the beginning of the first war of the gods and the enthronement of Enlil on the throne of Earth. The transfer of the reign from Eridu to Bad-tibira on this occasion symbolizes a change of regime, with Enlil receiving the leadership of Earth to the disadvantage of Enki. The ascent of Enmengalanna to the throne (368,400 BC) signifies the end of the war and the imprisonment of Enki in the Underworld. The enthronement of Dumuzi (325,200 BC) only symbolizes the revolt of the Watchers / Igigi against Enlil, during which Dumuzi / Enki temporarily took over the leadership of Earth. The year of Ensipadzidanna’s coronation (289,200 BC), the sixth antediluvian king, is the year when humans emerged. At that time, Enlil returned to the world of aeons and Enki took over the leadership of the entire planet. He was the sixth biblical patriarch, named Jared or „The One from Eridu”. The reign transfer from Bad-tibira to Larsa signifies a change in the Earth’s leadership, with Enki regaining his throne from the god of storm. The beginning of Enmenduranna / Nabu’s reign (253,200 BC) and the reign transfer to Sippar, a city dedicated to Utu / Marduk, represent the birth of Marduk, Enki’s son. As he inherited the Earth’s throne from his father, the ancients symbolized this by moving the reign to a new city. The reign of Ubara-Tutu (188,400 BC) signifies the return of Enlil to Earth and the crucifixion of Enki. Once again, the throne was moved, this time from Sippar to Shuruppak, symbolizing a new change of regime. The ascent of Sukurlam to the throne (123,600 BC) is the moment when Marduk declared himself the son of Enki and demanded the leadership of our planet, which led to the beginning of the second war of the gods. And the enthronement of Ziusudra / Noah (94,800 BC), who was supposed to bring comfort to the people when the Earth was cursed, is actually the beginning of the ice age and possibly the year of Nabu’s return among mortals.
After dating these events, we can do the same with others, according to the hidden clues in myths. An inscription on the walls of the temple of Horus in the Egyptian city of Edfu says that the war between the son of Osiris and Seth began in the year 363. We know that the Egyptians calculated time based on the reign of their rulers, and since the temple in Edfu was dedicated to Horus / Marduk, we can assume that it was the three hundred and sixty-third year of the god. However, it cannot be the year of his reign, because Marduk had not yet received the throne, which was actually the reason for the start of the second divine war. Therefore, it refers to the years of his life. And not earthly years, but divine ones. In the legend of Osiris, father of Horus, it was established that a divine year consisted of 360 days, but we are not told the difference between the divine year and earthly one. The answer is found in the Hindu sacred scriptures Purana, which also support the same divine year of 360 days. Moreover, Purana states that „a year of mortals is equal to a day of the gods”, providing us an important clue. Therefore, a divine year is equal to 360 earthly years, and the 362 years of Horus passed until the moment of the war (the attack began in the three hundred and sixtieth year) amount to 130,320 earthly years. Since Marduk was born in 253,200 BC, the second war of the gods began in his three hundred and sixtieth year of his life, somewhere between 122,880 BC and 122,520 BC.
Using the same divine year, we can also find out the birth year of the Divine Twins or the division of Sophia into Enki and Ninhursag. The Egyptians claimed that Osiris was killed at the age of 28, that „death” representing his expulsion from the Garden of the Gods, which took place in 462,000 BC. 28 divine years are equal to 10,080 earthly years, so Enki and Ninhursag were born in 472,080 BC.
In the Atra-Hasis Epic, the Igigi / Watchers rebelled after 40 periods of work. A period or a sar in Mesopotamia was equivalent to 3,600 earthly years. Therefore, the 40 periods of work represent 144,000 years. As the rebellion of the Watchers started in 325,200 BC, it means that they began to work in 469,200 BC. It cannot be about the work to which Enlil subjected them after the end of the first war of the gods because, in 469,200 BC, Enki and Ninhursag were the only gods on our planet. The Bible suggests that the first Watchers were tasked with caring for the Garden (supervising the flora and fauna created by Sophia), so 469,200 BC is the year when the first Watchers began their earthly work. We can see that, in that year, the Divine Twins were 2,880 terrestrial years old which, if the Egyptian method of calculation is applied, is equivalent to eight divine years. They were indeed precocious children, truly gods of intelligence and wisdom, as they were considered by the ancients.
Using the same Egyptian method of calculation, where one divine year is equal to 360 earthly years, the chronology of the Mesopotamians can be confirmed. The Sumerian tablets and the writings of Berossus suggest that Enlil was born on Earth in 426,000 BC and began his war against Enki after 10,800 years, in 415,200 BC. 10,800 earthly years means 30 divine years, and Christianity confirms this, claiming that Enlil, as Jesus, began his holy mission at the age of 30.
According to the above calculations, Enlil reigned for 154,800 years on Earth, out of a total of 432,000 years since the Divine Twins were enthroned on the planet until the Deluge. In 2 Chronicles in the Old Testament, „Solomon numbered all the strangers that were in the land of Israel, after the numbering wherewith David his father had numbered them; and they were found an hundred and fifty thousand and three thousand and six hundred” (2:17). The number of these strangers is very close to the number of years of Enlil’s reign. Therefore, considering that it is about Solomon / Nabu, the son of Marduk, the „strangers that were in the land of Israel” represent the years in which „the stranger” Enlil ruled Terra, the planet of the Watchers. However, there remains a difference of 1,200 years between the number in the Bible and the one resulting from the calculations. Therefore, the calculation is incorrect due to a simple omission: Enlil did not immediately ascend to the throne of the Earth when he began his war against the Watchers. According to the laws of Anu, the true ruler of the Earth could only be established after obtaining a son from Ninhursag, the feminine half of the Divine Twins. The 1,200 Earthly years represent three divine years and four months, which would have been enough time to convince her to become his wife, leave her pregnant, plus the pregnancy period. Let’s not forget that these events took place at the beginning of the first war of the gods, during a turbulent period. Therefore, we can conclude that Ninurta, the son and heir of Enlil, was born in the year 414,000 BC.
According to the Sumerian King Lists, Nabu reigned for 64,800 years, between 253,200 BC and 188,400 BC. If the Bible states that „all the days of Enoch were three hundred sixty and five years„, it means that one biblical year corresponds to 177.53 Sumerian years in this case. The Bible says that Enoch / Nabu was 165 years old when his first son, Methuselah, was born, and the child was born shortly after the invention of the first religion. Since those 165 biblical years equate to 29,293.15 Earthly years, it means that the first religion was given to mankind in 223,906 BC. Archaeologists even claim that the first ceremonial funeral rituals appeared around 223,000 BC.
Using the Egyptians’ calculation method, we can also determine Nabu’s year of birth. The Bible claims that Noah was 600 years old when the Deluge began. We already know that Nabu and Noah are the same character, and the Deluge occurred in 30,000 BC. 600 divine years equal 216,000 Earthly years. Therefore, Nabu was born in 246,000 BC. Thus, we can once and for all solve the problem of his paternity, taking into account that some texts consider him the son of Enki, while others the son of Marduk. Nabu was born 7,200 years after Marduk, who was 20 divine years old at that time. In the CBS-14061 tablet, published by Edward Chiera in Sumerian Religious Texts, young god Martu (Marduk) complained to his mother that he was the only one unmarried, all the other gods having wives: „In my city, I have friends who have taken wives. I have companions who have taken spouses. In my city, unlike my friends, I have not chosen a wife. I have no wife, I have no children„. His mother allowed him to marry the daughter of a priest. The text indicates that Marduk wanted not only a consort, but also children. When Nabu was born, Marduk was young, only 20 years old, which fits with the story recounted in the Sumerian tablet. Therefore, Nabu’s father is Marduk. In Babylonian and Assyrian mythology, his mother is Sarpanit, also known as Zarpanit, Zarpandit, Zerpanitum, Zerbanitu or Zirbanit. The CBS-14061 tablet claims that she was the daughter of a priest, but religion had not yet emerged at that time. Therefore, it is a figure of speech. Priests are considered the mediators between humans and divinities, and at that time Enki was the one who made this connection. In addition, he is the inventor of the primordial religion, which can symbolically make him the first priest on the planet. Even her name indicates her origin from the great serpent-god, Sarpanit being the root from which the word „serpent” comes from in French and English, as well as the Indo-European term „serp” (to crawl). As a serpent deity, Sarpanit was part of Enki’s family. And this can only be Enki’s daughter and Marduk’s sister, named Ninsar by the Sumerians and Ishtar by the Semitic peoples of Mesopotamia. Therefore, Nabu was not a demigod transformed later into a god, as some ancient peoples believed, but a full-fledged god, a descendant of Enki, as the Amorites, Assyrians and Babylonians claimed.
Astrology can validate the data accumulated so far. An astrological age is the period during which Earth passes through a zodiacal sign. There are 12 astrological ages of 2,160 years each. An astrological year, the period during which Earth completes a full cycle through all the zodiacal signs, is 25,920 years long. Currently we are in the Age of Pisces, preparing for the Age of Aquarius, but no one knows exactly when one age ends and the next begins. Yet, if we don’t know it doesn’t mean the ancients didn’t know either, astrology being a vital component of their life.
The central figure of Christianity, Jesus Christ, did not live two millennia ago, as the New Testament claims. There is no evidence of his existence and his story was copied from that of Enlil. Pisces is a symbol commonly found in Christianity, which has led many to conclude that the period in which Jesus is said to have lived is part of the Age of Pisces. In this case, why did the inventors of Christianity establish Jesus’ birth two millennia ago? Why not two and a half? Or three? Or four? The answer is simple: Jesus’ birth was established based on astronomy, representing the beginning of the Age of Pisces. Even today we divide time into two different eras, based on his presumed birth: Before Christ or BC and Anno Domini or AD. Thus, we can establish that the Age of Pisces will end in the year 2160, preceded by the Age of Aquarius. Based on this information, we can calculate the astrological ages of Earth to determine in which of them important historical events took place. As an example, the exact periods of the astrological ages in the last hundred thousand years are as follows:
|Pisces||1||25.920 BC||51.840 BC||77.760 BC|
|Aquarius||2160||23.760 BC||49.680 BC||75.600 BC|
|Capricornus||21.600 BC||47.520 BC||73.440 BC||99.360 BC|
|Sagittarius||19.440 BC||45.360 BC||71.280 BC||97.200 BC|
|Scorpius||17.280 BC||43.200 BC||69.120 BC||95.040 BC|
|Libra||15.120 BC||41.040 BC||66.960 BC||92.880 BC|
|Virgo||12.960 BC||38.880 BC||64.800 BC||90.720 BC|
|Leo||10.800 BC||36.720 BC||62.640 BC||88.560 BC|
|Cancer||8640 BC||34.560 BC||60.480 BC||86.400 BC|
|Gemini||6480 BC||32.400 BC||58.320 BC||84.240 BC|
|Taurus||4320 BC||30.240 BC||56.160 BC||82.080 BC|
|Aries||2160 BC||28.080 BC||54.000 BC||79.920 BC|
If this method of determining astrological ages may be debatable, things become clear when we correlate the ages with the main events before the Deluge. And the results can be considered surprising. But not if we remember that the 12 zodiacal constellations in astrology are the 12 immaterial dimensions that form the world of aeons, and the rulers of each dimension / constellation influence the Earth to limit the power of Sophia.
– According to our calculations, Enki and Ninhursag were born from Sophia in the year 472,080 BC, which corresponds to the Age of Gemini. Let us not forget that these two deities were often called the Divine Twins.
– Enki and Ninhursag began their work as supervisors of the Earth’s flora and fauna in 469,200 BC. At that time, the Earth was in the Age of Aries, which was one of Enki’s symbols.
– Enki and Ninhursag were banished from the Garden of the Gods in 462,000 BC, during the Age of Capricorn, and took over the entire planet. In Mesopotamia, the goat with one horn was one of Enki’s symbols.
– Enlil was born in 426,000 BC, in the Age of Leo. The lion was one of his symbols, along with the bull and the eagle.
– In 415,200 BC, Enlil started a war that led to him overthrowing his rival and taking over the throne of Earth. Enki was imprisoned in Abzu, which for the Sumerians represented the source of groundwater. During that period, the transition from the Age of Aries to the Age of Pisces took place. As Aries and Pisces symbolized Enki, his transformation from a land animal to an aquatic one represents his move from the surface of the Earth to the underground aquatic world.
– In 368,400 BC, when the Earth was in the Age of Gemini, the first war of the gods ended, with the Divine Twins losing their supremacy over the Earth.
– In 325,200 BC, during the Age of Libra, the Watchers’ rebellion started, which threatened Enlil’s reign. It can be said that the sovereignty of the Earth was put in balance on this occasion.
– In 289,200 BC, during the Age of Taurus, after Homo sapiens emerged, Enlil, also known as the „Bull of Heaven„, left Earth.
– In 253,200 BC, when Earth was in the Age of Capricorn, Enki’s long-awaited heir, Marduk, was born. The goat with one horn or the Capricorn was one of Enki’s symbols in Mesopotamia.
– In 223,000 BC, during the Age of Libra, Nabu brought Enki’s religion to humans. It can be said that, once again, Enlil’s sovereignty over the Earth was put in balance on this occasion.
– In 188,400 BC, during the Age of Cancer, Enlil returned to Earth and crucified Enki. The pincers of the crab are symbols of the suffering they can cause, just like the suffering endured by the god of wisdom after the torture he was subjected to.
– In 123,600 BC, during the Age of Capricorn, Marduk requested the throne in front of the Council of the Gods, following his father’s plan, which led to Enki’s release. Marduk was born during the Age of Capricorn, which was one of his father’s symbols.
– In 122,880 BC, the second great war of the gods began. At that time, Earth was in the Age of Sagittarius, which represents a symbol of war. In Mesopotamia, the zodiac sign of Sagittarius was dedicated to the god of war, Ninurta.
– In 94,800 BC, during the Age of Scorpio, the ice age began, a time of famine and epidemics sent by Enlil. The scorpion can be considered a symbol of suffering and death.
– 30,000 BC is the year when the Deluge occurred, which ended the second great war of the gods. The winner was Enlil, the „Bull of Heaven„, and Earth was in the Age of Taurus at that time.
By observing that astrology confirms our calculations, we can also discover the period in which the pyramids of Giza were built. Arab chroniclers claimed that they were erected during the Age of Leo, before the Deluge. The period in the Age of Leo closest to the Deluge is between 38,880 BC and 36,721 BC. Another nearby period of the era of Leo is between 64,800 BC and 62,641 BC. The same chroniclers noted that a tablet was found near the pyramids, on which their builder, King Saurid (Nabu), boasted that he had built them in six years. If these were divine years, according to the method of the Egyptians, they are equivalent to 2,160 Earth years, the exact period within an astrological era. Since it is the Age of Leo, it would not be surprising if their construction began in the first year of this era, 38,880 BC or 64,800 BC, and ended at the end of the era, in 36,721 BC or 62,641 BC. Which of these is the exact time period? The answer is provided by the Atra-Hasis Epic where, after Enlil struck the Earth with epidemics that Enki managed to remove, a period of famine lasting seven periods (25,200 years) followed. After these seven periods, at Enki’s advice, mankind rebelled against the Celestials. Enlil suppressed the rebellion and decided to punish the earthlings with the Deluge. Only after this decision Nabu could start building the pyramids, at the behest of Marduk. If this happened in 38,880 BC, it means that the famine began in 64,080 BC, which would lead to a period of epidemics of 30,720 years, much too long for any earthling to survive. However, if Nabu had started building the pyramids in 64,800 BC, the seven periods of famine would have started in 90,000 BC, reducing the period of plagues to only 4,800 years, a more acceptable period. Therefore, 62,641 BC is the year when the pyramids of Giza, the „gates” of the Watchers, were built.
However, it seems that Enlil’s epidemics did not start with the ice age, but a little earlier. In the biblical Genesis, because „the wickedness of man was great in the earth, and that every imagination of the thoughts of his heart was only evil continually” (6:5), Yahweh decided to destroy humanity with the Deluge. From the moment of the decision, he did not leave mortals much time: „his days shall be an hundred and twenty years” (6:3). This statement has been misinterpreted by biblical scholars, who believe that the god limited the lifespan of earthlings to 120 years at that moment. The falsehood of this hypothesis is demonstrated by the same biblical book, supporting the claim that, after the Deluge, people lived much longer than that. For example: Noah – 950 years, Shem – 600 years, Arpachshad – 465 years, Cainan – 460 years, Shelah – 460 years, Eber – 504 years, Peleg – 339 years, Reu – 402 years, Serug – 330 years, Nahor – 204 years, Terah – over 275 years. The biblical god announced that mankind would only live 120 years from the moment of his decision, meaning that the Deluge would come over 120 years from that moment. This period was undoubtedly measured in divine years; therefore, from the moment of the decision until the Deluge, 43,200 earth years had passed. Since the Deluge began in 30,000 BC, it means that the decision of the Council of the Gods was made in 73,200 BC as a result of the rebellion of humans against the Celestials. At Enki’s urging, mankind rebelled after seven periods of famine, or 25,200 years. This means that the famine began in 98,400 BC, immediately after Enki saved mankind from Enlil’s epidemics. Researchers at the University of California, San Diego, confirm this period, believing that around 98,000 BC, the human species was almost extinct due to a bacterial epidemic. This means that epidemics and famine began 3,600 years (a Sumerian sar or ten divine years) before the ice age. Also, if the Council of the Gods’ decision to strike the Earth with a global flood came in 73,200 BC, and Nabu began building the pyramids in 64,800 BC, it means that Enki and Marduk had 8,400 years (just over 23 divine years) to make their pyramid plans, teach Nabu how to build them and gather construction materials. More than enough time.
With all this data we can establish the chronology of the „missing era” in the unofficial history of the Earth, the period between the birth of the first Watchers and the Deluge. In addition to the standard dating, I have added two alternatives. One in divine years, whose count begins from the first division of Sophia, and the other in Earth years, divided into two separate eras not by the supposed birth of the mythical Jesus Christ, but by a truly important event: the Deluge.
– 472,080 BC (divine year 1 or 442,080 before the Deluge) – Sophia is divided into Enki and Ninhursag.
– 469,200 BC (DY 8 or 439,200 BD) – The Divine Twins, the first Watchers, begin their work of overseeing the flora and fauna of the Earth.
– 462,000 BC (DY 28 or 432,000 BD) – Enki and Ninhursag become the rulers of the planet after being exiled from the Garden of the Gods.
– 426,000 BC (DY 128 or 396,000 BD) – Enlil is born after Ninhursag was artificially impregnated.
– 415,200 BC (DY 158 or 385,200 BD) – Enlil starts the first war of the gods.
– 414,000 BC (DY 161 or 384,000 BD) – Ninurta, the first son of Enlil and Ninhursag, is born.
– 368,400 BC (DY 288 or 338,400 BD) – The first war of the gods ends. Enki is imprisoned in the Underworld and his followers are sentenced by Enlil to hard labor.
– 325,200 BC (DY 408 or 295,200 BD) – The rebellion of Enki’s followers begins. At Enki’s suggestion, Anu and Enlil agree to create a new species to work instead of Enki’s followers.
– 289,200 BC (DY 508 or 259,200 BD) – Homo sapiens is born. Dissatisfied with the division of Earth, Enlil leaves the planet and returns to the world of aeons.
– 253,200 BC (DY 608 or 223,200 BD) – Enki manages to impregnate his former wife, who gives birth to Marduk.
– 246,000 BC (DY 628 or 216,000 BD) – Ishtar gives birth to Nabu, Marduk’s son.
– 223,000 BC (DY 691 or 193,000 BD) – Enki establishes the cult of the gods, thus inventing the primordial religion, which Nabu brings to humans on Earth.
– 188,400 BC (DY 788 or 158,400 BD) – Enlil returns to Earth, taking over the leadership of our planet. He crucifies Enki on the top of Omu Peak in the Bucegi Mountains.
– 123,600 BC (DY 968 or 93,600 BD) – Marduk declares himself son of Enki and demands the throne of Earth before the Council of the Gods.
– 122,880 BC (DY 970 or 92,880 BD) – Marduk frees his father and attacks his uncle, starting the second war of the gods.
– 98,400 BC (DY 1038 or 68,400 BD) – Enlil attacks the humans with a series of viruses, but Enki manages to eliminate from human DNA the genes vulnerable to those viruses. Enlil does not give up and strikes Earth with a prolonged period of famine.
– 94,800 BC (DY 1048 or 64,800 BD) – Enlil creates an ice age by bringing and placing the Moon between Earth and the Sun. Nabu returns among humans.
– 73,200 BC (DY 1108 or 43,200 BD) – Humans revolt against the Celestials at the order of Enki. Ninhursag is sent to suppress the rebellion and then the Council of the Gods decides to destroy Marduk’s army with the Deluge.
– 64,800 BC (DY 1131 or 34,800 BD) – Nabu begins the construction of the „gates of heaven” at Giza, being tasked with this mission by his father, Marduk.
– 62,641 BC (DY 1137 or 32,641 BD) – Nabu finishes building the pyramids of Giza.
– 30,000 BC (DY 1228) – The final battle between the armies of Enlil and Marduk takes place in the so-called Luana’s Country in present-day Romania. Enlil removes the Moon from the path of the Sun, and the melting of snow and ice leads to the Deluge that drowns the Earth. Enki, Marduk and Ishtar, accompanied by the surviving Watchers, flee through the „gates of heaven”. Nabu, along with a few humans, manages to escape through the third „gate” of Giza, saving the Earth’s fauna from total annihilation.